(080) 4090 9654
Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Online
|Interest Rate||EMI||Processing Fees||Part Payment|
|11.99% - 14.50% |
|2,224 - 2,353 |
| Details Details |
|Interest Rate||EMI||Processing Fees||Apply Now|
|11.99% - 14.50% |
|2,224 - 2,353 |
|upto 2.5%||Apply Now|
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
If you are in search of a bank that offers best high-end services to each of its customer, the search ends here- Standard Chartered bank has been in existence ever since 1800s. With more than 1700 branches in 70 countries, this bank has employed 87,000 people. Standard Chartered Bank is considered as an universal bank and it operates for corporates and individuals. This bank has primary listing in London Stock Exchange. Whether small or big, each of its corporate and individual customers is given utmost care and attention at all times. This is one of the best banks to avail for personal loan.
Features of Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Wide variety of loans for both Salaried and Self Employed Individuals
- Competitive Interest Rates
- No Securities, Collaterals required
- Easy documentation and quick processing
- Repayment Options varying from ECS, Account Debits or PDCs
Benefits of Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Loans are offered from INR 100,000 up to INR 3,000,000 depending on eligibility criteria of the individual, per their income as well as repayment capacity.
- Processing fee is up to 3% of loan amounts.
- The loan tenure is between 12 to 60 months.
- Loan amount will be disbursed with-in 7 working days if all relevant documents are submitted on time.
- No security, collateral or guarantors are mandatory for procurement of a personal loan from Standard Chartered.
Why should you choose Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan?
Though there are more than countable reasons to choose Standard Chartered Bank for a personal loan, a few among them are listed below. Make use of these to avail your personal loan from the best bank.
- It is possible foreclose the entire personal loan any time after paying 12 EMI's along with the prepayment charges
- Standard Chartered Bank is rated as 5.0 by almost all customers for its service quality
- Standard Chartered Bank has over 1700 branches where you can avail service
- Special schemes and attractive discounts are offered for its staffs and employees of all large companies.
How to apply online for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan?
Applying for a Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan is as simple as shopping online. All you need to do is, just visit the Finance Buddha site and check your eligibility and check for the banks that are ready to offer personal loan per your criteria. Once you have the full list, simple choose the bank and apply online. The respective bank will contact you within couple of days to work on your request.
If you want to directly apply for a Standard Chartered personal loan, make use of the below 3 simple steps at Finance Buddha personal loan tab with your details like required loan amount, company name, salary account bank name, salary and any details of existing EMI amount.
- Check eligibility in the site by giving all your credentials. This will not just help you understand if you are eligible for a loan but will also let you know the amount limits up to which the loan can be taken.
- Interest rates vary from bank to bank, but Standard Chartered offers best rate with comparison to the level of service it offer. Each individual should scrutinize the interest rate feature and any hidden charges before applying a loan.
- Use application in Finance Buddha site to apply for a personal loan directly. This site helps in directly reaching the bank representative. Once your request hits their radar, they will contact you within 2 working days to consider the next steps.
Citibank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria Overview
For Salaried Employees: Minimum 3 years of employment with 3 months in the current company
More than 750
INR 100,000 to INR 3,000,000
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for personal loan depends upon various factors of which few very most important one is the ability to pay back the loan amount. The factors on which Standard Chartered Bank calculates a person’s eligibility are:
Age: Eligibility and repayment capacity is calculated as per the age of the individual. Standard Chartered Bank provides personal loan to self-employed and salaried individuals at the age of 23 to 58 years.
Income: Eligibility for personal loan considerably depends upon the income of an individual. There is minimum limit of income of the individual set by each bank- Standard Chartered Bank looks for net monthly salary of minimum INR 50,000.
Profession and Job Stability: This is an important factor to improve the eligibility for a personal loan. In case of salaried, there should be a full time job at least for 36 months out of which minimum 3 months should be with current company. In case of self-employed, the current profession or business should be in existence for at least 3 years and should if possible own either an office or a place of residence. Minimum net income or minimum turnover criteria should be considered while applying. Apart from job stability, another important factor is profession; this can affect the personal loan eligibility. Working with reputed companies will increase the probability of getting personal loan as the income is more stable.
Credit History: The past CIBIL history as well as repayment record of outstanding loans or credit cards will directly impact on the personal loan eligibility. Poor repayment record will cause to the drop of CIBIL score and a continuous good record helps in increasing the CIBIL score. This is a must factor that is considered by all banks irrespective of what type of loan is requested by the individual. Though Standard Chartered Bank does not specify any particular CIBIL score, a score of 750 and above is desirable.
Loan Amount: Standard Chartered Bank gives personal loan based on the income level. This bank gives loan amount ranging from INR 100,000 to INR 30,000,000.
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Filled up loan application form
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Income Tax PAN
- Identity Proof - Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ PAN
- Residential Address Proof - Leave and License/ Registered Rent Agreement/ Utility Bill (upto 3 months old), Passport
- Income Documents – 3 months’ pay slip, 1 years Form 16, 3 months bank statement showing salary credit and any EMI debit
Interest Rates, Fees & Charges on Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
11.99% - 15.50%
From 12 months to 60 months
0.50% to 1.00%
Allowed after 12 EMI's, prepayment charges may apply
INR 2,224 per lakh
Min INR 100,000 and Max INR 1,500,000
Min 23 years and Max 58 years
Frequently Asked Questions
What are personal loan repayment tenures?
What are the maximum and minimum loan amounts?
How do I repay the loan?
Do I have to provide any security, collateral or guarantors?
Can I repay my loan prior to the tenure?
I am an existing Standard Chartered Personal Loan customer. Can I get an additional loan amount?
Who can apply for Standard Chartered Personal Loan?
How much would I need to repay each month?
How can I apply for Standard Chartered Personal Loan?
Reviews 4.93 stars, based on 14 reviews
This is my first personal loan experience, though Standard Chartered Bank was very strick about the procedures and eligibility. I was happy with the same as it is to offer the best service to all of its customers.Saloni Newatia 5/5
Very helpful staffs and the personal loan representative were very co-operative. I have given a good feedback to the officials as well about the loan advisor. This bank has got staffs with good culture and attitudeSheela D 5/5
I had taken a personal loan when I was an employee in a well reputed bank, have repaid the outstanding amount for about 3 years and still have another year to go. Now I resigned the job due to medical reason but the bank is still offering the best of best services and gave a clear instruction to etheir continue as a savings account instead of personal loan account or to get a ECS option to some other bank where I have an account.Rohit Sam 5/5
This bank is my first priority at all times not just for personal loan but for all services. Though the minimum balance to have a saving account is 25,000; I don’t mind blocking that amount with this bank for the level of service offered at all times.Richa Jain 5/5
I wish if there was an option to rate more than 5. Today I just pre-closed my personal loan. Though the services offered for the past 3 years were extremely appreciable, today’s service is the highlight. The whole process was so quick and communicated. I barely had any questions to them regarding the same.Vinit Sahay 5/5
Go for this bank for hassle free services. I would recommend this for my friends and colleague. Feeling proud to be a part of this bank.Brinda Padmanabhan 5/5
For good response on all queries and easily navigable online platform this bank is recognized. The quality of service is always appreciated by me and my family. I opened a saving bank account post finding their service on personal loans so loans.Divya Raghavachar 5/5
Low interest rates, fast and easy approval, flexible repayments option, no extra or hidden charges. I feel this is the best bank for personal loan. Have been paying my EMI from past 4 years and never till date I have had any issues or concerns.Arjun Mehra 5/5
The service is excellent; I would highly recommend everyone to try this bankAyesha Alam 5/5
Being a self-employed individual, getting a personal loan was such an easy task. The bank is very flexible with the repayment options and offers lot of option to repay through EMI.George John 5/5
Dealing with this bank for a personal loan was like a cake walk for me. It’s true I have a salary account, But even then personal loans are offered so fast if all documents are accurate.Simran Sagar 5/5
Has a great experience with their excellent service, they have highly dedicated staffs and I love Standard Chartered Bank.Kiran Mariam 4/5
This bank one of the best online banking system and has paper-less transaction. It gives a true touch of what is meant by Go Green.Parth Sharan 5/5
I was amused by the level of attention and service offered to me at Standard Chartered Bank. If you are looking for professional service, there is no other bank that can beat this as per my experience.Dhiren Mishra 5/5