Chocolates are an all-time favourite for almost all of us. Whether it be any celebration or saying sorry, giving chocolate always works. Hence it will be true to say Little Chocolates Never Hurt.
Valentine’s week is continuing on its full swing and today is its 3rd day which is celebrated as The Chocolate Day by the lovebirds. As after a sweet proposal ‘Kuch meetha to Banta hai’. Giving chocolate to our loved ones can be done any day of the year. But giving it on the chocolate day makes it much more special than any other day. But during Valentine Week which stretches from seventh to fourteenth February consistently, chocolate can be given all these days throughout the week. However, Chocolate day is celebrated on the 9th Feb just to give a chance for celebrations to the love couples. As nothing can be more charming and sweet than chocolate. Till now many of you would have already been overflowed with numerous chocolatey blessings.
However, the world is becoming a fitness freak and our special one may avoid eating chocolates – but there is a solution to that as well. Yes, you read it right- and the solution to this is giving Dark Chocolates to your loved ones. There are numerous benefits of having dark chocolates which include-
- lowering cholesterol levels
- preventing cognitive decline
- reducing the risk of cardiovascular problems
- Athletic performance
Well, seeing the trend of Valentine’s Day celebration many online e-commerce sites have started selling chocolates in different ways to make them more attractive & impressive. Be it a beautiful chocolate box or a chocolate hamper, A chocolate bouquet or handmade chocolates, or our all-time favourite Dairy Milk. However, the packing and quality may differ a bit but chocolates are chocolates and giving it on valentine’s week always symbolizes your love.
Chocolates always symbolize Love & Affection!
Earlier chocolates were considered as the food which was costly and was associated mostly with the upper-class people. Chocolates were used as a token of appreciation for centuries and recognized as a luxury.
Over the years, chocolate became more popular among people and was considered as a gesture of love and warmth.
Continuing since then people around the globe present chocolate as the symbol of love and romantic gestures on Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day can never be thought to be celebrated without chocolates as Chocolate and Valentine’s Day are inseparable, and hence no one can ever imagine celebrating this day of love without chocolates.
How to Make the Day Special
Chocolate day is not only about the mouth-watering taste of chocolate, but a day to make your loved ones feel special. This chocolate day, let’s not only give chocolates to your loved ones. Here are some trendy ways to make this day sweeter than chocolates.
- Send her a box of chocolate bouquets with gifts to make her feel special.
- Gift her a beauty salon/ Spa vouchers- book all the chocolate-related trending beauty packages such as chocolate spa, chocolate facial.
- Watch together chocolate-related movies such as Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Chocolate, Forrest Gump, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, etc.
- Take your special one to the amusement places, dance club, restaurant, hotel, chocolate party, etc. to celebrate this day differently.
- Give her a chocolate-coloured dress.
- Visiting a chocolate factory can also make your day.
- Gift her wine and have drinks together.
- Take her to a long drive with a box of assorted chocolate that can be munched during the drive.
- Buy special passes to those places which arrange chocolate day celebrations by providing special food items exclusively made of chocolate, decorations related to the chocolate day.
Indeed! The flavour of chocolate may appear to be boring on the off chance that you are confronting cash crunches and hence not able to celebrate the day for which you have planned for long. To turn this normal chocolate day into a special one for the love of your life you need a ton of arrangements. So, don’t spoil your plans at the cost of money, reconsider apply for personal loans or line of credit if you are lacking funds. Both personal loans and line of credit can assist you in getting the required money in no time. As you can never lose the smile on the face of your loved ones at the cost of money.