SBI is one of the largest credit card issuers in India. There are several credit cards offered by the bank considering the need of retail clients. The common domain for these cards is Lifestyle Cards, Rewards, Shopping, Travel and Fuel. SBI is also one of the largest providers for corporate cards and is the largest co-brand credit card issuer in India. The bank also issues cards in partnership with smaller or regional banks.
If you are among those who are still confused with card selection, we are here to make it easier for you. Here is the list of famous SBI credit cards having them can seriously be profitable and helpful for your financial life.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card
This card is best for online shoppers and comes with many benefits and rewards. The card offers you massive reward points that you can redeem and enjoy your shopping. Other than shopping the card also offers you rewards and cashback when used on portals such as UrbanClap, BookMyShow, Cleartrip and so on. The point here is – basically, you’re getting 2.5% returns when spending on the online partner’s site and 1.25% returns on regular online spends. So why not shop and use this card and get the benefits.
Features & benefits
- Get Amazon.in gift card worth ₹500* on joining.
- Get 10X Reward Points on online spends on – Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Lenskart / Netmeds / UrbanClap.
- Get 5X rewards on all other online spends.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹500 to ₹ 3000.
- Joining fee charges for this card is ₹499 (only once).
- Renewal fee charged for this card is ₹499 which you need to pay yearly.
- You can get an Annual fee waiver if you spend ₹ 1 lakh in a year.
- E-voucher worth ₹ 2,000 on annual online spends of ₹. 1 lakh to ₹ 2 lakhs.
SBI Card Elite
As the name suggests this card of SBI offers elite services. The notion which exists among the majority of the people is that they charge a lot against these services but the fact is the cost of an SBI elite card is almost the same as some of the other cards. Here are the features and benefits offered by SBI elite card, read yourself and decide.
Features & Benefits
- SBI elite card comes with a welcome e- Gift Voucher worth ₹ 5,000.
- The card offers many lifestyle & travel offers that come with Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Pantaloons, Aditya Birla Fashion and Shoppers Stop.
- The cardholder gets complementary Free Movie Tickets worth ₹ 6,000 every year
- The card comes with awesome Milestone Privileges which includes-
- Up to 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth ₹ 12,500/ year
- 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of ₹ 3 lakh and 4 lakh.
- The annual fee for this card is ₹4,999
- ELITE Rewards
- 5X Reward Points on Dining, Departmental stores and Grocery Spends.
- 2 Reward Points per ₹100 spent on all other categories, except fuel.
- You get 2 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits every quarter in India
- 6 complimentary international Airport Lounge visits in a year.
- The SBI Card ELITE offers you the privilege of the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% on International usage.
SimplySAVE SBI Card
SBI SimpalySave card comes with an excellent rewards program and can make financial management a bit easier for you as the card itself comes with a tagline of Simply Spend. Simply Save.
Features & Benefits
- The card offers you 2000 bonus reward points when you spend ₹ 2,000 or more in the first 60 days.
- Get Up to 10 reward points for every ₹ 100 spent on dining, movies, and groceries.
- 1 point/ ₹100 spent on all other categories
- 1% fuel surcharge at all petrol bunks for transactions between ₹500 – ₹ 3,000.
- Annual fee waiver available based on your spending.
- The annual charge for this card is ₹ 499.
- Get ₹100 cashback on your first ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your card.
SBI Signature Card
This credit card from SBI is reliable and easy to use across millions of merchant POS machines as well as online e-commerce portals.
Features & Benefits
- Enjoy a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction that is between ₹ 500 and ₹ 4,000.
- This card of SBI allows you to withdraw money from over 1 million Visa ATMs around the world.
- You get a welcome e- Gift Voucher worth ₹ 5,000 from any of the following brands: Yatra, Hush Puppies /Bata, Marks & Spencer, Westside, Shoppers Stop.
- Get 5X Reward Points on Dining, Departmental stores, Grocery and International spends
- You get 2 reward points for every 100 spent through the card.
- You can get up to 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth ₹ 12,500/ year*
- Exclusive Concierge Service to assist you with your travel, movie, hotel reservations.
BPCL SBI Signature Card
Having this card can save a lot on your petrol expenses. Petrol prices seem to rise almost every other day and having this card can save a lot of your money as you can save up to ₹100 every month in the fuel-surcharge waiver. The card comes with massive reward points which you can redeem and use as money
Features & Benefits
- Get 13x points at BPCL petrol pumps
- 5x for points on every 100 spendings on Groceries & department stores
- Movies & dining: Rs. 100 = 5x points for every 100
- For other non-fuel retail purchases ₹ 100 = 1 point
- The value of the points when redeemed is ₹1 against every 4 points.
- Great savings on petrol for 4-wheeler owners with the 4.25% value back offer on BPCL petrol purchases
- The annual charge for this card is₹ 499
To apply for the card:
- Go to the official website of the SBI and fill in the necessary details.
- You will have to submit the documents including your ID proof, Address proof, PAN, Aadhar and income proof.
- The bank also provides pre-approved cards for the existing customers, so if you are among those you don’t need to go through these formalities.
- Calling up SBI customer care and asking them to send a representative with the form.
Hence, there are many options to choose between SBI cards, the right card can compliment you in your digital payments.
SBI card comes with great benefits and allows you to live with the new normal that is being cashless.