Credit Card Payments
Credit cards have made our purchases convenient, it allows us to buy things even when we are short of money. Just a swipe and you are done.
This plastic money has reduced our hassle of carrying cash. Apart from this, the biggest advantage credit cards offer is – it is the easiest way to borrow money in emergencies. However, the most important thing related to it is – how do you manage your credit card payments?
Well, the fact which makes credit card scary is the huge interest that is charged on late payments. But, the best part is you don’t need to pay interest on your uses if you make the payment within the free interest period.
Credit cards when managed properly with timely payments can be a helpful credit tool. But when not managed properly you could find that your debts spiral can go out of control. This will reflect in your CIBIL Report affecting your future creditworthiness. This can happen if you’re not paying off your balance in full or before the end of free interest periods.
What is Cred?
Cred is an app, which aims to make credit card bill payment simpler. Additionally, you get rewards every time you pay your credit card bill. The app asks for your phone number to check your credit score with CIBIL, CRIF and Experian. If your credit score is 750 or above, you are allowed access to the app. In case you have a CIBIL you get a waiting list to join the app. The app scans any credit cards linked to your phone number and adds them to the app.
How CRED works
- You first need to apply for CRED membership for which you need to log on to CRED with your name and number and apply to be a member.
- If you have a CIBIL Score of 750 and above with a great repayment track you would become a member.
- After you get the membership, you can pay your credit card bills. For this, you need to verify your credit cards.
- Once you make the payment you will get CRED coins.
- You can use the CRED coins to claim rewards from brands you love.
CRED is committed to protecting the data and information of its members. And works according to the guiding principle of opt-In consent and full transparency. So, Click now to unlock your curated rewards.