Benefits of Free Airport Lounge Access
Travelling can be exhausting if you have connecting flights and have to wait long at the airport for your next flight. Airports are mostly crowded and you will be barely able to find a comfortable spot to sit or to take rest. Talking about the restaurants and cafes at the airport, they are highly overpriced and moreover, we can’t sit there for long.
Having free lounge access in such a situation can be a luxury as you can spend hours there and enjoy free meals and beverages.
Do you know your credit card can help you get free airport lounge access?
Well, it totally depends on the type of credit card you opt for. Some cards do not provide any free access while some provide a limited number of access which varies from 4 to 8 visits in a year. Whereas premium cards and super-premium credit cards are offering unlimited free access to airport lounges. So, if you are a frequent traveller or the one who travels 3-4 times in a quarter or year, then this blog is for you.
Here is a list of best credit card for airport lounge access in India
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
- Joining fee is ₹3000.
- The annual fee of this card is ₹ 5,000.
- The card offers 4 free domestic lounge visits in a year.
- The card offers travel vouchers worth more than ₹ 7,700 on spending ₹ 1.90 Lacs in a year from the card.
- 1 Membership Rewards Point for every ₹ 50 spent except for spend at Fuel, Utilities and Insurance.
ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card
- The annual fee for this card is ₹ 3,500.
- 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits per quarter.
- 2 complimentary international airport lounge visits in a year.
- Get welcome vouchers worth ₹ 10000 on payment of joining fee.
SBI Card ELITE
- The annual charge for this card is ₹ 5,000.
- Get a welcome e-gift voucher worth ₹ 5,000.
- Get 2 complimentary movie tickets worth ₹ 500 every month at bookmyshow.
- Enjoy 6 international lounge visits and 8 domestic lounge visits in a year.
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card
- The annual charge for the card is ₹ 2,500.
- Enjoy a 25% discount on movie tickets at BookMyShow.
- Get complimentary 4 international lounge access and 12 domestic lounge access in a year.
- The card offers you a welcome privilege of 15000 Reward Points on your first transaction.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- The annual fee for this card is ₹ 2,500.
- The card offers 6 complimentary international lounge access and 12 domestic lounge access in a year.
- Get free Zomato gold membership for a year.
- Experience dining program and offers at premium restaurants across top cities in India.
- Earn 4 reward points on every ₹150 spent on all retail things including Insurance, utility bills.
Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
- The annual charge for this card is ₹ 3,000.
- Enjoy free airport lounge access, 6 visits in a quarter under a Mastercard variant and 8 per quarter under the Visa variant.
- Earn 10 miles on every ₹100 spent on airline transactions.
- Get 10,000 Miles when your first spend crosses ₹1,000 or more o within 60 days of Card issuance.
- Get 3,000 Miles on Card renewal.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- The annual fee for this card is ₹ 3,000.
- The card comes along with many joining privileges which includes-
- Complimentary Premium Economy Ticket*
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership
- Get 4 Club Vistara Points for every ₹200 spent through your Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card.
- Get complimentary lounge access at airports across the country.
These are the best credit cards to enjoy free airport lounge access in India. So, if you are among those who are still looking to have a credit card, you can apply for any of these and can avail the privileges. But before you apply don’t forget to compare for the credit card eligibility and credit card interest rate among all the available options in that particular category.