Most of the people believe that we are to use credit cards only when our savings account dries up. But this perception is never true in case of the usage of credit cards. The witty use of credit cards can help you to get benefits like cash backs, reward points, fuel surcharges etc.
The maximum benefit of credit cards can be availed only when you choose the right credit card. Credit cards come with various categories such as cash back credit card, travel credit card, fuel credit card, luxury credit card and so on. So according to your requirement, you are to choose a credit card from the galore of cards available in the present market.
If you aim to earn maximum cashback from your credit card transactions then you are to opt for a cash back credit card.
5 Best Money Back Credit Cards Available in India
ICICI Instant Platinum Card
ICICI offers Instant Platinum Card which comes with a number of benefits for the users. This card can be availed by persons with low salary or less credit score as one can avail it against fixed deposits. The prime features of this an instant platinum card are mentioned below-
- a) On every spent of Rs.100 will be rewarded with 2 cashback points.
- b) If you book movie tickets from www.bookmyshow.com, you will get Rs.100 off every month.
- c) You can enjoy 15% off on more than 800 tie-up restaurants.
- d) 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on spending of at least Rs. 4000 only at any HPCL petrol pump.
- e) Emergency support facilities are available 24X7.
SBI Simply Click Credit Card
If you are a shopaholic, this credit card from SBI can become the best choice for you. The annual fee of this card is Rs.499 which can be waived off if you use more than Rs.1 lakh from the card within a year. This card has a tie-up with big franchises like Flipkart, Amazon, MakeMyTrip and Clear trip where you can get special offers on the use of this card. The feature of this card includes
- 10X reward points on shopping with tie-up online merchants i.e. Amazon, BookMyTrip, Fabfurnish, Ola, Foodpanda, Zoom car, Lenskart, etc.
- Any online shopping fetches 5x reward points.
- Joining gift of Amazon voucher worth Rs. 500.
- Spending more than 1 Lakh in a year will bring gift voucher worth Rs.2000 from Cleartrip.
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on the spend of Rs. 500 or more in all petrol pumps.
Citibank Cashback Credit Card
If you are someone who is searching for offers and cash backs on every bill payment, then here is the ideal credit card for you. The bill payments are made simpler by Citi Bank credit cards. One can make tap-and-pay at merchant terminals for purchases up to Rs. 2000 without entering the PIN. Here are the other advantages of owning a Citibank Cashback credit card.
- Earn 5% cash back on movie ticket purchases
- Earn 5% cash back on all your telephone bill payments
- Earn 5% cash back on payments of utility bills.
- Earn 5% cash back on payments of telephone bills.
- Earn 0.5% cash back on all other spendings.
American Express Gold Card
American express gold card is considered one of the best credit cards to have if you are interested in getting rewards and cash back. This card comes with no ‘pre-set limit’; as the maximum spending depends on the credit score as well as the earnings. The annual fee of this card is Rs.1000 (plus taxes) for the first year and Rs.4,500 (plus taxes) second year onwards.
The feature and benefits of this card are
- Welcome gift of 4,000 Bonus Membership rewards on using the card 3 times within first 60 days.
- 1 reward point for spending every Rs. 50 spent on your card except for Fuel, Insurance, Utilities and Cash advances.
- The reward points which you have earned can also be redeemed as a statement credit.
- You can win 20% off every time you use this card in selected restaurants.
- Discount on booking flight tickets from MakeMyTrip.
- zero lost card liability and two supplementary gold cards without any additional charges.
HDFC Bank Money Credit Card
HDFC provides the credit card for which you can get reward points for almost every spends. Not only the reward points, one can get an additional benefit of free death insurance of up to Rs.50 lakhs and free fire and burglary protection for goods above Rs.5000 for 180 days only if you do the minimum of 4 transactions using this credit card every month.
Here are the other benefits of availing this credit card
- 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 you spend on this card
- 100 Reward Points can be redeemed to Rs. 20
- You can get a gift voucher worth Rs 500 every quarter if you spend Rs 50,000 or more.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions on minimum transaction of INR 400 in all fuel stations.
- Zero liability on a lost card if you register the complaint within 24 hours